The communication on social media operated and managed by the companies of Nippon Beet Sugar Manufacturing Group (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us”) complies with the following policies and aims to establish good relationships with customers and other parties related to us.
1. We comply with laws and regulations, our rules, and corporate action guidelines, when disseminating information.
2. We endeavor to communicate with the customers and other parties related to us, respecting their individual standpoints.
3. We take sufficient consideration in handling information, including personal information or confidential information.
4. We respect intellectual property rights, including copyrights, as well as portrait rights and privacy, and take sufficient consideration of the rights of third parties.
5. We do not make derogatory, insulting, or libelous expressions or statements which are offensive, discriminatory, sexual, or exclusionary toward specific individuals, groups, races, ethnicities, ideologies, beliefs, religions, or politics.
6. We strive to convey our correct information, understand that information transmitted on the Internet cannot be completely undone, and transmit information with sincerity.
The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the use of the social media operated and managed by us (hereinafter referred to as “our Social Media”). Before using our Social Media, please read the Terms and Conditions. Your use of our Social Media constitutes your acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions.
We prohibit the following acts and acts that may lead to the following acts on the use of our Social Media. Regarding postings including comments, photos, videos, links and other contents (hereinafter referred to as “postings”) that are considered to fall under the following prohibited acts or acts that may lead to these acts, we shall delete such postings, block such users’ accounts and take other necessary measures without obtaining the users’ consent. In addition, if a user violates this section and causes damage to us, we may demand compensation from such a user.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and legality of the information provided on our Social Media, regardless of whether the information sender belongs to us or our subcontractors. In addition, we take no responsibility for any damage or trouble to users caused by the following matters. If any trouble arises between users and the Third Parties, they shall resolve the trouble at his/her own responsibility and cost.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
By posting contents, users agree to allow us to use it free of charge, indefinitely and unconditionally within the scope of our business purposes such as improvement, development and marketing of products and services without individual consent. In addition, all intellectual property rights (including copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, and know-how) contained in information provided by our Social Media belong to us or the right holder of such rights.
Users are prohibited from using any intellectual property rights contained in the information on our Social Media beyond the extent of personal reproduction by individual users and other uses not restricted by copyrights as permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan, without the permission of us or the right holder as stated above.
4. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior consent of the users and without prior notice to the users. In the case of any amendment, the revised Terms and Conditions shall apply to the use of our Social Media. The revised Terms and Conditions will be effective from the time it is displayed on our Social Media.
5. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions are governed by, construed, and applied in accordance with the laws of Japan. If any problem arises in the use of our Social Media that cannot be resolved under the Terms and Conditions, we and the user shall consult in good faith to resolve the problem.
In the case that a problem arises and cannot be resolved through consultation in good faith, and litigation becomes necessary in relation to the use of our Social Media, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
Please note that the URL of our Social Media may be changed without prior notice.
Not all of the information transmitted by the Employees on our Social Media do not necessarily represent our official announcements and views. Please refer to our website and news releases for our official announcements.
For inquiries or comments regarding the Terms and Conditions, please contact [email@example.com]